Old Fashioned Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 ¼ cups of milk
- 1 egg
- In a large bowl, mix all the flour, baking powder, white sugar, vanilla, salt and cinnamon together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and use a whisk to mix all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over a medium heat, then add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and pour 3 scoops from the batter to cook 3 pancakes each time for 2 to 3 minutes, when you see bubbles on the surface flip it to the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Brown both sides and serve it hot.