Anti-ageing makeup tips
Makeup can make you look 10 years younger or 10 years older, and the line between the two is fine
To help yourself:
- Avoid thick makeup bases. Apply your foundation in thin layers and preferably with a makeup sponge to get an even look.
- Don’t make up your eyes too heavy, as heavy eyeliner and dark shadow can make wrinkled lids look saggy.
- Do wear lip gloss to make your lips look fuller(just a dot in the center of the lips will do the trick)
- Do blot your face with a tissue after applying powder so it doesn’t just lie on your face
- When you don’t want to wear full makeup but still need to cover up: rub some foundation with some SPF moisturizer into your skin. It will give you a radiant and even look